Heart rate and sleep monitor provide you two most important sets of data about your fitness. Stay motivated and keep fit with this versatile fitness tracker: music and camera control, call and message reminder, and alarms. Full large OLED touch screen, wrist sense built-in USB plug, and IP67 water proof give you amazing experience.
Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. Precise algorithm enables more scientific exercise.
Record exercises like running, walking, riding, treadmill, fitness, spinning and yoga, etc. Tap the tracker to monitor a variety of exercises and read exercise data report in APP.
Track real-time heart rate automatically and continuously. Know your all-day heart rate and view heart rate curve to get a clear picture of your health. Heart-rate zones help you target the training intensity of your choice.
Automatically track your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data so you can see your sleep trends and get a better routine; wake you up peacefully with a silent alarm.
Guide your breathing and help you find moments of calm throughout your day, making you feel relax and better.
The number of people in sub-health condition increases, but being busy can never stop us from exercising. The tracker has sedentary reminder, reminding you to move to keep fit.
Use your tracker to control mobile music player with Bluetooth on. Doing exercise with your favorite song on.
Touch the tracker to make phones shoot photos, saving beautiful moments anytime anywhere.
Set alarms to wake you up or remind yourself of important dates, meetings, and interviews, etc.
Set the tracker to locate your phone by making the phone vibrate or ring.
Responsive OLED touch screen enables you to easily read steps, calories, time, date, messages, etc. by tapping/sliding on the OLED touch screen.
Weather forecast help you get the weather information timely, keeping you in your best status to take any challenges.
You can easily receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display, so you never miss the messages that matter.
Built-in USB plug make it easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed. One single charge gives you up to 7 days of battery life, so you can plug in less, and move more.
Email address: email@example.com
1. Can’t charge the tracker?
Please take the host of the tracker out from the band and connect the host USB plug to a normal DC USB port (5V-500mA). When the host's USB charging plug is inserted for charging in correct way, the host screen will show the percentage of electricity and a lightning symbol.
Warm tips: In order to get a longer lifespan, we recommend you pull out the device from the socket when it is fully charged. It takes about 1~2 hours to get the device fully charged.
2. There is no weather info displayed.
1) Make sure the device is fully charged.
2) Set "VeryFitPro" app as a trusted app in your phone app permission manager, especially allow the app to access to your location.
3) Make sure the device is paired with your phone successfully (Steps: go to "VeryFitPro" app, search the device name "ID107Plus HR", and in the list of found devices, tap on "ID107Plus HR" to bind the device with your phone.)
4) Turn on the Weather forecast function (Steps: go to "VeryFitPro" app→"Device"→"More"→"Weather forecast")
5) Turn on cellular data or WiFi on your phone (make sure your phone has gotten the Weather Forecast info successfully).
6) Swipe down the Mainpage of "VeryFitPro" app and the weather forecast info will be synchronized from your phone to the tracker.
3. Can’t get text messages notification?
1) Make sure the notification bar of your phone shows text messages reminder, because SMS alert functions of trackers work through the access to the notification bar on your phone.
2) Set "VeryFitPro App" as a trusted app in your phone app permission manager, and allow it to access to the contacts on your phone.
3) Make sure Do Not Disturb mode on your tracker is not turned on (Steps: swipe the tracker screen to "More" page, then choose "Moon" icon and switch it off.)
4) Make sure the device is paired with your phone successfully (Steps: go to "VeryFitPro" App, search the device named "ID107Plus HR", and in the list of found devices, tap on "ID107Plus HR" to bind the device with your phone.)
5) Turn on text alert function (Steps: go to "VeryFitPro" App→"Device→"SNS Alert"→switch on "Allow notification"→switch on "SMS", and tap on the upper right corner "√" icon to save.
Later please test these functions under Bluetooth connected state.
4. Can’t count steps accurately?
For step counting, there are 5 suggestions:
1) The steps will be reset to 0 when a new day comes (beginning at 00:00 AM). Please correct the time of your tracker by binding it with your phone.
2) The tracker reads and identifies the actions of wrist as well as body to judge steps, so we recommend you keep your hands swing during walking to get a more accurate record.
3) To reduce arm movement errors, the tracker will reset itself automatically if you walk less than 50 steps. We advise you to walk casually and continuously by 100 steps before check.
4) Please turn off the Bluetooth of your phone first before unbinding the device in app, otherwise the data on device will be cleared.
5) Compare the recorded numbers with your actually walked steps to decide the accuracy of the pedometer. If the difference variance is within +/-5%, it's normal and does not affect your usage, and if the difference goes out of +/-5%, then there is a defect. In this case, please contact us for support.
5. Can’t check my data on app?